Healing is coming to a place of comfort; health is coming to that place where you thrive. Being healthy means joie de vivre - you delight in being alive!
I believe practicing holistically means treating your body, your heart, your spirit, and working with your broader healthcare team. Asian Medicine encompasses acupuncture, herbs, cupping, massage, Qi Gong - modalities that call on your own body's ability to heal itself. I look forward to integrating these into your journey and bearing witness to the path that takes you beyond healing.
Acupuncture & Asian Medicine appointment
This may also encompass cupping, moxabustion, Tui-Na massage, and an herbal prescription if deemed necessary. The cost of any prescribed herbs or nutritional supplements is separate.
- Initial 90 min session: $275
- Follow-up 60 min sessions: $185
Herbal & Nutrition Consultation
Individualized Chinese formulas are crafted and shipped by Crane Herbs; the cost of herbs is separate. Prescribed supplements can often be procured though Amazon, Whole Foods, or picked up in the office at the time of your visit.
- Initial 60 min session: $185
- Follow-up 30 min sessions: $150
For established patients, online virtual consultations are available. VSee is an online HIPPA compliant software similar to Skype; all online sessions are conducted through VSee in order to ensure patient privacy as a secure method of online communication.
- Follow-up 30 min session: $150
Please note that regardless of insurance coverage, a credit card is required to hold all appointments. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy; all cancellations will be charged in full.
As a means to making the Chinese medicine as accessible as possible, Dr Lovie maintains limited hours as a supervisor in the clinic at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in New York.
- Appointments are offered at a reduced rate but must be booked directly with the college (Click here for more info).
- You may book an appointment with an intern that is being directly supervised by Dr Lovie; however, all treatments will be administered by the clinic intern.
- You may book an appointment on a practitioner shift; however, Dr Lovie will be accompanied by a minimum of 4 assistants and acupuncture will be administered by both Dr Lovie and her assistants.