There's something to be said for the perfect Bloody Mary with brunch.
Smooth yet spicy, sweet yet sour, peppery yet salty - what isn't there to love? Cutting the amount of tomato juice you use with bone broth increases the protein and cuts the sugar - making the boozy part a bit easier to digest and upgrades the taste to something a bit more savory.
- 1/4 cup broth
- 1/4 cup Vodka (Reyka or Tito's is always a hit)
- 1/4 cup Organic Tomato Juice
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 dashes Organic Sriracha
- 1 dash Organic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp grated horseradish root
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- Dash of fresh grated black pepper
- Garnish: celery stalk, pickled vegetables, bacon strip, beef jerky, lemon wedge, or any other craving you may have
HOW TO MAKE
Warm the bone broth in a small pot on the stove until room temperature and no longer gelled. Combine all the the ingredients in a jar with ice until well mixed; garnish and enjoy!