If you found this page, it's because you know Rabbi Mordechai.
And if you know Josh, then you know how fantastic my brother is. In honor of his birthday this year, I've rearranged my office schedule a bit. Starting May 7th, the office will dedicate six Monday afternoons through July to affordable private Acupuncture / Chinese Medicine sessions for his favorite people. You. The only caveat to snagging a few sessions are...
- ...that you work in the service industry.
- ...that you don't have an insurance policy that would normally cover something like this.
- ...that if you book an appointment but need to cancel within 24 hours, you agree to find someone to take your place. We want to make sure we get this to as many people as possible.
Once you book, you'll receive an email with online intake and on-boarding forms. Please fill these out BEFORE coming in. That way you and I have as much time together as possible in the office.
- The cost of treatment is $50 and needs to be paid via cash or Venmo.
- Appointments will be available from 12pm - 5pm.
The calendar below shows the upcoming dates, but you need to book by clicking the green button on this page. Since this is a first time event, I don't know how popular it will be. So for now we need to limit 3 treatments per person. If it blows up, we'll create a waitlist. If we only have a handful of takers, you'll be welcome to make as many bookings as you want once you've hit your 3.
Josh is awesome, and if he's giving this to you in means you're awesome. So I really can't wait to get to know you.
Love and birthday kisses,